How can I contribute?
You can financially support the Oloo Children Center in two ways:
1. A one-time gift: you transfer this to our account NL53 RABO 0341 5064 19 stating Donation Friends of Kibera – [your name].
2. A periodic gift, on the basis of which you give the same amount every year for five years. We record this gift in an agreement. You can read how that works below.
We are currently classified by the tax authorities as an ANBI (Public Benefit Organization). This means every gift is tax deductible. For a one-time gift that is from a threshold amount. The threshold amount is 1% of your income, with a minimum of €60. For more information, see the website of the tax authorities.
How does a periodic gift work?
A periodic gift is fully deductible from the tax and that is easy to arrange. With periodic donations we can ensure continuity and therefore certainty for the school. How it works:
• You donate a fixed amount per year;
• The duration of the donation is at least five years; We record the gift in a gift agreement.
• All game rules can also be read on the website of the Tax Authorities.
Yes, I want to transfer a periodic gift
We would like to ask you to complete the gift agreement
and then send it to our treasurer: email@example.com. We complete the required information and then send the form back to you.